Health care is one of the most intricate and constantly changing areas of the law. Foley Hoag keeps its clients ahead of the shifts and out of the gray areas with an approach built on its deep understanding of healthcare law and a strong tradition of developing innovative legal solutions to your needs.
Our fluency in healthcare laws and policy helps us to help our clients develop successful strategies for navigating the complex health care environment. Crucial to the successful execution of those strategies is our ability to build and maintain relationships with key legislators and government regulators. These relationships enable us to represent our clients’ views directly to the people responsible for setting the country’s health care agenda.
We represent a wide range of clients from across the healthcare spectrum including:
- pharmaceutical companies
- medical device manufacturers
- physicians and medical groups
- other health care providers, including hospitals, dialysis organizations, and long-term care facilities
- payers, including Medicare Advantage and Part D plans
- commercial insurers
- diagnostic companies
- employee and health benefit managers of Fortune 100 employers
- trade associations
To learn more, please visit the Foley Hoag website.